- “Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.” – Author Unknown
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
- At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage. — John Andrew Holmes
- Sing a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year.
- May you live all the days of your life.
- There was a star danced, and under that was I born. – William Shakespeare
- The old believe everything;
the middle-aged suspect everything;
the young know everything. – Oscar Wilde
- 35 is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years. -Oscar Wilde
- Count your life by smiles, not tears,
Count your age by friends, not years.
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men. — Colleen McCullough
- Have A GREAT Birthday!
- How unspeakably the lengthening of memories in common endears our old friends! – George Eliot