- “The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.” - Author Unknown
- “If only I may grow: firmer, simpler-quieter, warmer.”- Dag Hammarskjold
- “Old age is no place for sissies.” ~ Bette Davis
- Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday’.
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. -- Dorothy Thompson
- The heyday of woman's life is the shady side of fifty. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- Sending warm and loving wishes
Of happiness and cheer,
And everything you need to start
Another happy year!
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun- Filled Day.
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
- Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. -- Ogden Nash
- If only I may grow: firmer, simpler-quieter, warmer. - Dag Hammarskjold
- In this busy world we often take those closest to us for granted,
and we don't stop to tell them what's in our hearts...
But today seems like the perfect time to tell you how special you are
and how very much you mean to me. Happy Birthday!
- Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age. - George Sand