- “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know. “ - Author Unknown
- “It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.” - Ellen Glasgow
- It was great to celebrate my birthday with you. Thanks.
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. -- Robert Frost
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh yourself. - Ethel Barrymore
- A man of forty today has nothing to worry him but falling hair, inability to button the top button, failing vision, shortness of breath, a tendency of the collar to shut off all breathing, trembling of the kidneys to whatever tune the orchestra is playing, and a general sense of giddiness when the matter of rent is brought up. Forty is Life's Golden Age. - Robert Benchley
- We are so fond of one another, because our ailments are the same. - Jonathon Swift
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. - Edith Wharton
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
- Just want to tell you that you're special,
and to wish you all the joys of a wonderful birthday!
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Today is the yesterday you worried about tomorrow.