- “I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing “Happy Birthday”."- Author Unknown
- “The Best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.” - H. V. Prochnow
- The best birthday present I could ever have is knowing you. Thank you.
- If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Youth comes but once in a lifetime. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- May you live all the days of your life. - Jonathan Swift
- Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me. - Carl Sandburg
- Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Dont lose your confidence,
Go always ahead.
Happy Birthday !
- SO its no point worrying and you should take as much as you can while you have it.
- There are so many things about which some old man ought to tell one while one is little; for when one is grown one would know them as a matter of course. - Rainer Maria Rilke
- Mondays' child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child has to work for it's living,
But a child that's born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.
- Life is too short to be small. ~Benjamin Disraeli