- Some like Sunday some like Monday, but i like your birthday. Happy Birthday my sweetheart.
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”- Lucille ball
- It's not that I'm afraid of growing old. I'm afraid of growing wide.
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. ~Frank Sinatra
- Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40 after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely. -Christian Dior
- Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting February alone,
And that has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine in each leap year.
- Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
- My heart is like a singing bird...
Because the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me.
-- Christine Rossetti
- To be 70 years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be 40 years old. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- May your birthday bring you as much happiness as you give those who know you.
- Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. ~Charles Schulz
- I wouldn't say that you're old......you've just been young longer than most of us.
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
- We are always the same age inside. - Gertrude Stein