- If there's something that you're dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
- “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.”- Pierre Cornielle
- Thanks for coming to my birthday party. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you.
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet. ~ Robert Orben
- Life begins at 40 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times. -Helen Rowland
- No wise man ever wished to be younger. - Jonathan Swift
- At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement. -Benjamin Franklin
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
- The secret to eternal youth is arrested development. - Alice Roosevelt Longwort
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~ C.E.M. Joad
- The best years of a woman’s life - the ten years between 39 and 40 .
- You'd scarce expect one of my age
To speak in public on the stage,
And if I chance to fall below
Demosthenes or Cicero,
Don't view me with a critic's eye,
But pass my imperfections by.
Large streams from little fountains flow,
Tall oaks from little acorns grow. - David Everett
- No one over thirty-five is worth meeting who has not something to teach us, - something more than we could learn by ourselves, from a book. - Cyril Connolly
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. - Jean Paul Richter