- Its another day 4 u. god picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year,
- “The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love.” - Jean Renoir
- Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me.
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~Tom Wilson
- Youth had been a habit of hers for so long that she could not part with it. - Rudyard Kipling
- A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age.
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. - Brigitte Bardot
- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
- A Happy Birthday Greeting!
- Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. - Margaret Fuller
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~Jennifer Yane
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ~Sam Ewing
- Every ten years a man should give himself a good kick in the pants. - Edward Steichen
- Life begins at forty.