- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? happy birthday!
- “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished a how much he had learned in seven years.” - Mark Twain
- Thank you for not only remembering my birthday, but sending a gift as well.
- Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~ Unknown
- When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like you parents. - Blair Sabol
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. -- Coco Chanel
- Thirty, thirty-five, forty, all had come to visit her like admonitory relatives, and all had slipped away without a trace, without a sound, and now, once again, she was waiting. - Evan S. Connell
- Have a sunny and happy, bright and beautiful magical kind of day! Happy Birthday!
- Every man over forty is a scoundrel. -George Bernard Shaw
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. ~Bob Hope
- The best years of a woman's life - the ten years between 39 and 40. -Author Unknown
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. ~ Robert Frost
- We are one in love and joy,
In fondness and in worth,
And so as one we celebrate
This day, your day of birth!
- Because you are Special...
Hope your Birthday's something special,
just like you! Have a Great Day!