- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- “When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like you parents.” – Blair Sabol
- I don’t think of it as being another year older. I think of it as another year of having enjoyed a friend like you. Thank you.
- Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.
- Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth ~Ralph Parlette
- Today take time for you, and enjoy every little thing you do.
- When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like you parents. — Blair Sabol
- The BEST way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. – H. V. Prochnow
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. ~Robert Frost
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. — French proverb
- Sending a greeting on your birthday
For an extra special day,
And wishes for a year ahead
That brings much happiness your way!
- Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake? – John Heywood
- Made this card and made a wish;
That all the nice things you have hoped for will come your way!
Many Happy Returns!
- Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life. – Jean De La Fontaine
- Life is like a hot bath.
It feels good while you’re in it,
but the longer you stay in,
the more wrinkled you get. – Robbert Oustin