- Flying papers,
multi colours of balloon,
love and laughter.
What it describes?
- “From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.” - Sophie Tucker
- “Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.”- Anon
- Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
- May you live all the days of your life. ~ Jonathan Swift
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. - George Santayana
- A man over nintey is a great comfort to all his elderly neighbors: he is a picket-guard at the extreme outpost; and the young folks of sixty and seventy feel that the enemy must get by him before he can come near their camp. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. - Coco Chanel
- It is better to wear out than to rust out. -- Bishop Richard Cumberland
- Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. ~George Bernard Shaw
- After all, tomorrow is another day. - Margaret Mitchell
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. - Fred Astaire
- This wine is forty years old. It certainly doesn't show its age.
Latin: Hoc vinum Falernum annorum quadragenta est. Bene aetatem fert. –Cicero
- My heart is like a singing bird...
Because the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me. - Christine Rossetti
- From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye.