- Cute message for a cutest Person from cute Friend
for a cute Reason at a cute Time from a cute Mind
in a cute Mood in a cute Style
Have a cute HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
- “The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.”- T. S. Eliot
- “Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow.”- Margaret Fuller
- Thirty five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
- There is still no cure for the common birthday. ~John Glenn
- Something's happened!
It happened to me!
Yesterday, I was only three.
But when today
came through the door,
I turned to FOUR! - Joan Walsh Anglund
- From morning till night, may your birthday be bright!
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. – Anon
- There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know.
- Women deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of twenty eight and forty -James Thurber
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh yourself. -- Ethel Barrymore
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. ~Pope Paul VI
- One to-day is worth two to-morrows. - Benjamin Franklin
- With every joy and happiness on your special day. Happy Birthday!
- And it comes every year like clockwork.