- May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unhold,
May you have God’s best in everything.
WISHING U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
- “Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.”- Georges Clemenceau
- “Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up…a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it.” – Helen Hayes
- Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.
- Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. ~ Anonymous
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. – Virginia Woolf
- It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age. – Margaret Mead
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. — Martin Buxbaum
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. – Franz Kafka
- It is through the idealism of youth that man catches sight of truth, and in that idealism he possesses a wealth which he must never exchange for anything else. – Albert Schweitezer
- Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin.
He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up…a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it. – Helen Hayes
- Thank you for your tender love
Of which you’ll never really know,
How happy that you’ve made me
And how much I love you so.
- When I passed forty I dropped pretense, ‘cause men like women who got some sense. — Maya Angelou
- No wise man ever wished to be younger. ~Jonathan Swift
- Once you hit forty you start adding letters “i’m 39A this year” .