- Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health,
wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
- “It is through the idealism of youth that man catches sight of truth, and in that idealism he possesses a wealth which he must never exchange for anything else.” - Albert Schweitezer
- “It is better to wear out than to rust out.” - Bishop Richard Cumberland
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
- It seems only yesterday,
you were turning one,
Now a year is gone by and my how you’ve grown.
You’re talking and walking and throwing a ball.
And loved a lot, by one and all.
Today we say Happy Birthday to you,
Because today we are watching you turn TWO!
- PLeas'd look forward, pleas'd to look behind,
And count each birthday with a grateful mind. - Alexander Pope
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. -Victor Hugo
- From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents.
From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks.
From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality.
From fifty-five on, she needs good cash. - Sophie Tucker
- Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier. -Dan Bennett
- On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy.
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. -- Franz Kafka
- I couldn't love anything more than my sweet boy who's turning (fill in age) .
- Sing a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year.
- Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be,
the last of life,
for which the first was made. - Robert Browning