- Many many happy returns of the day
and May u Live long as Long as more Than Devil.
- “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” - George Santayana
- “Whatever with the past has gone,
The best is always yet to come.”
- Lucy Larcom
- When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
- The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. ~Larry Lorenzoni
- Wishing you a year filled with love and joy. Happy Birthday!!
- The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
- Life begins at forty. -- W. B. Pitkin
- A One-year-old child is so many things -
A tiny discoverer of butterfly wings,
A hugger of Teddies,
A sweet sleepyhead,
And someone to dream for in bright years ahead...
- Here's a posy of flowers, and a basket too,
With Birthday greetings all for you.
- Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." - Jack Benny
- I have everything I had twenty years ago, only it's all a little bit lower. - Gypsy Rose Lee
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.