- Its just another day,
but this one is the best of the year!
Happy Birthday my sweetheart.
- “It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age.” - Margaret Mead
- “PLeas'd look forward, pleas'd to look behind,
And count each birthday with a grateful mind.”
- Alexander Pope
- When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. - Brigitte Bardot
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. –Voltaire
- Here’s a great big wish for a day full of fun! Happy Birthday!!
- I want to be an artist
To paint pictures just for you,
So when each birthday comes around,
I can send you quite a few.
- Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. - Robert Lynd
- The I just woke up face of your 30's is the all day long face of your 40's. -Libby Reid
- Forty isn’t old, if you’re a tree
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover.
- You’re not 40, you’re eighteen with 22 years experience.
- If you want to be happy, be. - Henry David Thorr