- Before the clock strikes twelve
let me take the opportunity to let you know
that you have grown a year more…
- “I want to be an artist
To paint pictures just for you,
So when each birthday comes around,
I can send you quite a few.”
- “The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything. “- Oscar Wilde
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement. — Benjamin Franklin
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. — Georges Clemenceau
- A friendship counting nearly forty years is the finest kind of shade-tree I know. – James Russell Lowell
- My Birthday! what a difference sound
That word had in my youthful ears;
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears. – Thomas Moore
- Younger than tomorrow
older than yesterday
I wish you today a very happy birthday.
god bless you !
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. ~Frank Sinatra
- Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life. — Jean De La Fontaine
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. — English Proverb
- At age 50, everyone has the face he deserves. ~ George Orwell
- There is still no cure for the common birthday. ~John Glenn