- Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
- “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.”- Coco Chanel
- I am another year older, wiser, and more grateful. Thank you for a wonderful birthday.
- Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. ~ Unknown
- SUN LIKES THE SUNDAY
MOON LIKES THE MONDAY
BUT I LIKES ONEDAY
THAT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY !
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. - Ellen Glasgow
- You take all the experience and judgement of men over fifty out of the world and there wouldn't be enough left to run it. - Henry Ford
- Baar baar dil ye gaaye,
baar baar din ye aaye,
tu jiye hazaro saal,
yehi hai meri aarzoo.
Happy Birthday To You !
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -- Lucille ball
- To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am. -Bernard M. Baruch
- To me, fair friend, you never can be old,
For as you were when first your eye I eye'd,
Such seems your beauty still. - William Shakespeare
- The more things change, the more they remain the same. - Alphonse Karr
- All my possessions for one moment of time. - Queen Elizabeth
- I am turning one year old and this is no mistake.