- I Always Wished For A SPEACIAL FRIEND
Who'd Be Close To My Heart..
It Came True When I Met YOU
On Ur Speacial Day
I Wish For You...
May All ur Dreams and Wishes Come True.
Have A Very
- “Youth had been a habit of hers for so long that she could not part with it. " - Rudyard Kipling
- “It takes a long time to grow young.” - Pablo Picasso
- It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can’t speak for my twin sister.
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- I am long on ideas, but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred. - Thomas Alva Edison
- This is a happy day,
A very happy day for me
This day, everyone will say
Happy Birthday to me!
- You will recognize, my boy, the first sign of old age: it is when you go out into the streets of London and realize for the first time how young the policemen look. - Sir Seymour Hicks
- Once I was looking through the kitchen window at dusk and I saw an old woman looking in. Suddenly the light changed and I realized that the old woman was myself. you see, it all happens on the outside; inside one doesn't change. -- Molly Keane
- 'Tis education forms the common mind,
Just as the twig is bent, the tree's incln'd. - Alexander Pope
- The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. -- Jean Renoir
- I never forget my wife's birthday. It's usually the day after she reminds me about it. ~Unknown
- The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. - Pierre Cornielle
- We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it ~Author Unknown
- At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage. -John Andrew Holmes