- A birthday is a million moments,
Each holding a promise of ur dreams,
Accomplishments of some special plans.
Wish U a very “Happy Birthday”
- “The secret to eternal youth is arrested development.” - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- “There are so many things about which some old man ought to tell one while one is little; for when one is grown one would know them as a matter of course. "- Rainer Maria Rilke
- To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.
- People ask me what I’d most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. -- Larry Lorenzoni
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. - French proverb
- Best Wishes on Your Birthday!
Blow out the candles, wish away....You’re the SUPERSTAR ~ it's your day!
Born on Monday,
Fair in face;
Born on Tuesday,
Full of God's grace;
Born on Wednesday,
Sour and sad;
Born on Thursday,
Merry and glad;
Born on Friday,
Born on Saturday,
Work hard for your living;
Born on Sunday,
You will never know want.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. -- Oprah Winfrey
- The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. - Jean Renoir
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. - English Proverb
- The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. - T. S. Eliot
- See the single candle on the birthday cake?
- No wise man ever wished to be younger.